WCR is a family operated business servicing the Whangaparaoa peninsula and surrounds since 2012.
In this time we have completed over 9000 repairs from minor scrapes and dings through to heavy structural repairs.
As a family business we put a huge emphasis on our ‘WCR family’ and are proud to have a highly trained and experienced team of panel technicians, spray painters, detailers and administration team.
Our staff is our biggest asset and we encourage them to continually strive for quality and putting our customers first!
WCR is a big supporter of the Hibiscus Coast community and believes in giving back to the local groups and charities that also support us too.
As a member of both the MTA and Collision Repair Association we are well supported in our industry with all our technicians undergoing regular training for manufacturers, material suppliers and business development.
WCR is an approved and recommended repairer with all major insurers and offers
prompt assessments for any insurance claim at a suitable time, just pop in or
- The safety of all our staff and visitors is paramount
- Workplace accidents are largely preventable
- We are all responsible for ensuring our workplace is safe
- All staff have a responsibility to stop any action they believe is unsafe
- We have a responsibility to look out for safety of our colleagues and visitors
- Be proactive in the identification of hazards and unsafe behaviours
- Take corrective action to reduce identified hazards or unsafe behaviour
- Provide the necessary equipment and training for staff and visitors
- Comply with all current health and safety legislation, regulation and codes of practice
- Encourage employee participation in all aspects of health and safety management
At WCR, our goal is to be the best repairer you
have ever experienced and offer the highest
standard of service, communication and vehicle
repairs in our category.
Try us, you’ll see for yourself.
- Making the customer our top priority and our employees our most important asset
- Providing the best in customer service and communication possible
- Ongoing training and upskilling programmes for our employees
- Audited to industry standards
- Always doing our best work and giving our workmanship guarantee
BACK TO THE
We love being part of the Hibiscus Coast.
We live here, our children go to school here and most of our staff and customers call this home too.
So we believe it is important to support the community that surrounds and supports us.
Our commitment includes regular donations to our local sports and hobby clubs,
as well as various charities including:
- Kids Can
- Neighbourhood Support
- Hibiscus Photo Club and Plunket
just to name a few!
Want to see how you can get involved with the Hibiscus Coast community too?
GET IN TOUCH
611 Whangaparaoa Road, Whangaparaoa.
Are you in the Hibiscus Coast, Whangaparaoa, Stanmore Bay, Manly, Tindals Beach, Matakatia, Gulf Harbour, Army Bay, Wainui, Silverdale, Red Beach, Orewa, Millwater, Milldale, Stillwater, Hatfields Beach or Waiwera? We’re your local.